Cars technical specifications DataBase for sell
What is Auto-Data.net API?
Auto-Data.net API is an One-call based XML/JSON API service. It contains of an extensive amount of over 44900 separate detailed automotive technical specifications – structured around more than 2900 car models, divided in over 8170 different generations. This helps our prospects choose only the sections they need, without paying for unnecessary information. Along with the vehicles specifications, the service also offers the ability for the customer to obtain car images.
To get an idea of what the vehicle database consists of (year, make, model and all other details), please check https://www.auto-data.net/en/allbrands. You may also find the daily updates of our database listed there.
A team of experts are constantly updating the information on a daily basis via multiple credible sources – manufacturing companies, retailers and experts in the fields. Since our seat is in the heart of Europe, more than half of our car specifications are about European cars. We are currently working on expanding the range through adding information about American and Asian made vehicles.
What languages do you support?
We offer our data in 14 languages: English, Български, Русский, Deutsch, Italiano, Français, Español, Ελληνικά, Türkçe, Română, Suomi, Svenska, Norsk, Polski.
Who can benefit from using Auto-Data.net API?
- Developers – whether professionals or enthusiasts with an idea, Auto-Data.net API is the ultimate tool to accomplish your goals with minimal efforts.
- Any car-related businesses – car insurance companies, fleet management companies, car dealers and retailers, body shops, parts companies, repair shops and etc. Car DataBase API is the perfect provider of accurate and easy to integrate in the business model web solution.
- Everyone interested in the field of cars. Our API could be the best source of knowledge.
Part of Our Customers
- Afimex KG, Austria
- BioSystem EURL, France
- ByParts (Asia) Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Caliber interactive Limited, United Kingdom
- Car Rental Bucket SRL, Romania
- Chat2it Ltd, United Kingdom
- Coolnagour Ltd, Ireland
- Distribuciones Técnicas S.A.C., Peru
- Ecometal Engneering Ltd, Bulgaria
- EURL DZMOB, France
- Evipstudio.pl, Poland
- Gavth LTD, United Kingdom
- Freecars SAS, France
- Ideas Forward P.C., Greece
- IHS Global Inc., USA
- Látható Formula Kft., Hungary
- Momento Technology SA de CV, Mexico
- Monta Aps, Denmark
- MyAutoData Gmbh, Germany
- Newjob S.R.L., Moldova
- OffCenit AS, Norway
- Price4Wheels SP Z O O, Poland
- Protteja Seguros, S.A, Angola
- SAS Housses Autos DBS, France
- Sherpa Auto Transport LLC, USA
- Sixt SE, Germany
- Smart MK LLP, Kazakhstan
- SPRL RG Marketing, Belgium
- Zappian Media Pte Ltd, Singapore
How Augmented Reality (AR) is Changing the Automotive Industry for Consumers
Augmented Reality (AR) is an important modern technology, constantly being improved and implemented in different aspects of business and everyday life. It has found its place in the automotive industry, as well, and while it does change things for manufacturers’, too, we will now focus on how it impacts customers’ way of choosing and operating their vehicles.Read more
5 Modern Car Features That Keep us Safe
The convenience and ease that motorized vehicles bring to our everyday lives and travelling needs is indisputable. But with them continuously increasing in number, the risk of road accidents is bound to increase, as well. Safety is among the top priorities of manufacturers today and new cars come packed with various safety features and technologies. These have come a long way since one of the most important, if not the most important so far, inventions in the area - the three point seat belt, was introduced. Let’s explore some modern innovations, contributing to battling the on-going issue with car-related accidents.Read more
The Technology Behind Self-Driving Cars
To most people, the idea of getting into their car, selecting a location, and simply letting the vehicle drive them there by itself, still seems like a science-fiction movie scenario. And while fully automated cars are not yet available to the public and are not present on current roads, the technology is constantly being tested, developed, and improved, getting us closer to that idea becoming a reality and a part of our everyday lives.Read more
Application of Blockchain in the Automotive Industry
When we think of the word blockchain, the first thing that usually comes to mind is Bitcoin and very rarely cars. But despite being most often associated with cryptocurrencies, the blockchain technology can, in fact, find implementation in a variety of other spheres and can just as successfully be used in the automotive industry, as well.Read more